11.14.2010

11.14.2010: Blog Day 1

Since discovering Google's genius blog organizer the Google Reader, I have added countless blogs to my Reader and have become what some may refer to as OBSESSED. I check my Google Reader as soon as I wake up in the morning, again before leaving the house, when I get to work or other destination, sporadically throughout the day, when I get in my car to head home from work, when I get home from work or other destination, before, during and after cooking dinner, while watching evening television, before bed and then I dream about checking my Google Reader in my sleep. So after obsessing and stalking all of you, I decided to start my own blog...and of course it made me smile to know that I would be adding yet another blog to my Reader!

My hope for this blog is for you to enjoy reading my running adventures, cooking successes--and disasters, and seeing glimpses into what I believe is one lovely life.

3 comments:

  1. Let me just start off by saying... IT's ABOUT TIME! :) I am so so so excited to follow your blog and read about all of your adventures, especially since we do not get to see each other enough :) You are amazing and your blog will be also! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Lauren. You are a huge inspiration to me I can't wait to read this every day :) You never know... maybe it will inspire me to start a blog! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom forwarded me the link to your blog and I'm proud to say I've already added it to my Google Reader, he he...Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete